Форум за Металотърсачи www.imperio.biz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Форум за Металотърсачи www.imperio.biz

Металотърсачи България. Форум за мнения за металдетектори и металдетектинг. Спортен клуб по металдетектинг MDETECTORS

ИндексИндекс  ГалерияГалерия  Мнениея за МеталотърсачиМнениея за Металотърсачи  ТърсенеТърсене  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  Вход  Списание IMPERIO.BGСписание IMPERIO.BG  
Клондайк Металотърсачи
Металотърсач от Клондайк
Съвет за избор на металотърсач
Съвет за избор на металотърсач
ОФИЦИАЛЕН ПРЕДСТАВИТЕЛ

Similar topics
Keywords
врътка mask nokta Coil nexus нишани грунда Spectrum miladinka Fisher deus Minelab Simplex маск tesoro пират голден Майнлаб prodavam GOLD 5000 VANQUISH kupuvam wave lorenz TEKNETICS

Ето малко за ,,Деус '' от авторитетен форум

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
Рис
Консул
Консул

Ето малко за ,,Деус '' от авторитетен форум Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Ето малко за ,,Деус '' от авторитетен форум   Ето малко за ,,Деус '' от авторитетен форум EmptyСря Май 10, 2017 7:42 pm

While GMP program is generally best for most of conditions; Deus Fast is best coin collector i ever seen in my life!
In highly infested and poluted soils Deus Fast is PERFECT!
No way to mask coin and prevent Deus Fast to pick it! Simply no way!
Today i collected 28 roman smallest coins between old holes on highly mineralized and poluted soil. Hundreds of rusty iron pieces scattered around and hundreds of hotrocks and minerals in soil. GMP program also detected them all, but sometimes giving me misty response, so i switched to Deus Fast and response was than perfectly clear!
Tesoro picked just 10% of targets ...
Another splendid thing; first time in my life today i was able to say which target is lead and which is not! No matter the conditions Deus will always indicate lead in scale from 30 to 50, depends on size and depth. This is true relevation for me cose most of Roman sites here are highly infested with lead chunks and pieces. True headache for coin shooting!
And GEB monitoring using simple digits is something that i was always dreamed about.
At the same time, constant manual GEB readjusing, is something that boost up performances to "outer space" !
Here is the problem for everybody who like to see what Deus can do:
take silver coin 8mm diamm and 0.1mm thick and place it in 32cm deep hole in vertical position.
Cover it with few hotrocks and minerals. Than cover it with soil.
Than try to detect it!
Deus can do! Can you ? Cool
Върнете се в началото Go down

Ето малко за ,,Деус '' от авторитетен форум
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1